Friday, March 9, 2012

archive from myspace blogs

..> ..>
28 Nov 2007
..> ..>
substratum
Current mood: embarrassed


?I actually am not sure if this could be even accessed by anybody, since my profile is a confuzzled pile of dung right now, and my blog sign just got kicked out into invisibility. i so am in the mood to talk, but there's nothing to talk about. or maybe i just exhausted my fave topics with my circle.I'd exciting weekend, but homigoodness, it just dawned! I think i ran out of frivolrities lately that everything is so serious, and that is why refrained fr all the talks.It was a dramatic sunday, all in a span of i don't know, 6hrs!huh. i can't say anything here though. I feel like im visited by my highschool memento: when everything was so innocent, full of vibrant, adolescent, raging,ardent yet subtle tickle of your heart as your crush passes by.Minus the zitz though. in this day and age, should i be actually feeling this way? i don't know. can i do anything to stop it? i don't think so.
I love it at the same time but it's wearisome that my cousins et al, are trying so hard to hook me up with somebody. just to spite them, i should just be a spinster. i settled on that anyway, anyhow. I'm not worried, i don't know why, should i be? MY GOD created me for HIM, and if He grants me a chance to have a beautiful husband and family, then i should be happy, and if not, i should be still as elated, oui? Jeremiah didn't have to worry of that, he still found contentment in life. And i think the secret of going through life in general, as happy as you could be, is that, settling in your heart the main purpose of why we are created in the first place, that alone will give you peace in any path you are in. And that there's is no need to plot.A machination of your own desire is not even a sense of realization, if your focus is as real as it is vivid.
Anyhu, it's not for me to tell that i don't enjoy my moments of frivolity either for i think they are made to cheer us up also in doleful instances.
..> ..> Currently listening :
The Best of Sixpence None the Richer
By Sixpence None the Richer
Release date: 26 October, 2004 .. ..>..>
2:31 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
..>..>
08 Nov 2007
..> ..>
urgh
Current mood: loved
how can a mind so unsettling. i think i need to hike, i have all these energy and don't know wut to do. somebody please, teach me to play the piano, guitar, drums the box thing,i have yet to ask whuts his face for its name. i'll be in my spanish class soon (in an hour and 19mins), my last class,i think, i wish i speak fluently already, and so with french. um, ill enroll for french,span,voice,guitar,maybe piano,for this sem, if it's God's will. i need to fill my undeserved idleness, before i start my conbaffled review for clin lab science... again. argh!! i feel bad for those around me, rt now...they can feel my neurosis but so kind enough to deny it. that's wut you get for loving me. hehe. wuv yah guys. I someday will be calmer..... yah, when im six feet under!!hearts,? hugs....
..> ..> Currently reading :
Crime and Punishment (Bantam Classics)
By Fyodor Dostoevsky
Release date: 15 October, 1996 .. ..>..>
4:28 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
..>..>..>..>

No comments:

Post a Comment